Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Top 5 Places I Would Like To Go To

Have you ever thought about what places you wold like to visit around the world? Well, I have -a lot of times actually- So, I thought I would share some with you.

1. Paris, France
  - Ive wanted to go to France since I was like 8. First of all  it has amazing sites... and apparently its called the "love city"!
2. LA, California
- OK. My parents lived here for a couple of years, and they loved it. The beaches, the weather, the celebrities!, and of course the fun things to do there!

3. London, England
- Just because of the amazing red buses and telephone stands i want to go..! Come on! I know you do too.

4. Tokyo, Japan
- No words, Just look at the picture.







5. Puerto Rico
- Look at those palm trees, and the water! A lot of my friends were born there and they say its really pretty, so why not try it?!






What places would you like to go to?!

1 comment:

  1. Hola guapa,
    comparto contigo un par de sitios que me gustaría visitar. En realidad tres, si contamos a París que visité en una ocasión.
    Haría ahora mismo la maleta para ver Londres y Los Angeles.
    Un abrazo
    Tía Nati

    ReplyDelete