Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vacation!

Today has been the first day of vacation. So far it has been great but it is really hot. You can tell it is summer already! Right now its 33 degrees C (91 degrees F) So today early in the morning we went to school. I know what you might be thinking but we went to school to help my mom clean out her classroom. After that I went to get ice cream at Treadwell's. I had a lemon Richie's Italian Ice! It was very good. Then we came back home, and I started talking to my best friend on the computer. I think later I will go to my neighbors house for a while.

- xoxo Claudia

3 comments:

  1. Nere will take today her holidays. She is very happy about it. I will have to wait till august.... What a pity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nere will have lots of fun this summer... and you it is a pity that you have to wait till august :/

      Delete