Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last day of school

So yesterday I really didn't post anything because it was just a boring day at school although we did do field day. One amazing thing happened though, I got the Justin Bieber album... ITS AMAZING :D My favorite songs are "Boyfriend and Believe". Here is the video of Boyfriend:



Anyways today was the last day of school. We just watched a movie. But the best part was that when we got out, my friend that had moved away to Maine was there. All of my friends literally jumped on her! It was really funny.

So now I'm officially a 7th grader!

4 comments:

  1. Hola Claudia, me alegro que te haya gustado el album. Compraste el CD o la version en itunes? Es una idea genial el blog-diario. Cuando pasen los años te encantara leerlo y acordarte de lo que hacías cuando eras una niña. Besos, Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola angela! Me compre el cd... fui justo despues de la escuela!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for having passed to 7th grader.

    ReplyDelete